Hotlink gets you up close and personal with Royal Pirates!
From One Direction to Ed Sheeran and The Script, the epic #LiveLifeLoud experience continue as Hotlink gets ready to bring to its fans yet another international act, Royal Pirates. Customers will have a chance to watch the Korean-American pop-rock band perform at a special showcase where they will perform a selection of their hits live, as well as get up close and personal with them.
As part of Royal Pirates' first ever showcase here in Malaysia, Hotlink customers can win tickets to their showcase in Kota Kinabalu on 1 May and in Kuala Lumpur on 3 May, as well as enjoy special experiences with the band. The contest will run until 22 April.
Here's how to win:
- To win tickets to the concert and special experience (1st prize), customers need to post a video of themselves in which they need to share one question they would ask Royal Pirates
- To win tickets to the concert (2nd & 3rd prize), customers need to post an image of the band on social media and in the caption, share the one question they would ask Royal Pirates. The image is available on Hotlink’s Facebook page, the Hotlink RED App and Hotlink website.
- Submit their entries via Facebook/Instagram/Twitter with the following hashtags: #Hotlink #AlwaysOn and include #RoyalPiratesKL or #RoyalPiratesKK (depending on their preferred location)
- For Facebook entries only, participants need to email the link of their entry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The most creative submissions will be selected as winners. Customers must ensure all of their accounts are set to ’public’ in order for their submission to be viewed
- Participants are allowed to submit more than one entry.
Top prizes include:
- 1st prize (10 winners) - Each winner will get to hang out with Royal Pirates during a Special Experience and win 2 Showcase Passes
- 2nd prize (10 winners) - Each winner will get 1 Meet & Greet Pass and 2 Showcase Passes
- 3rd prize (50 winners) - Each winner will get 2 Showcase Passes
Navin Manian, Maxis' Head of Prepaid, Consumer Business said, "We are really excited about bringing the latest Korean Pop band to Malaysian fans for their first ever showcase here. This is what Hotlink is all about - providing a platform for our customers to enjoy unique experiences, all through one single app. You can expect nothing short of the best music events, as well as other exclusive rewards that can't be found anywhere else!"
For their showcase, Royal Pirates will perform at 1Borneo Mall in Kota Kinabalu on 1 May, and at Bentley Music Auditorium, Mutiara Damansara on 3 May. For more details on Hotlink’s contest for Royal Pirates, please visit www.hotlink.com.my.