Extracted from Annual Report 2021
- (1) Service revenue is defined as Group revenue excluding sale of devices. Comparative information has been restated to conform with current presentation.
- (2) Defined as profit before finance income, finance costs, tax, depreciation, amortisation and allowance for write down of identified network costs.
- (3) 2018 and 2017 financial information are based on pre-MFRS 16 "Leases".
- (4) Normalising RM60 million (2017: RM28 million) annual charge-out of upfront spectrum assignment fees and the below items for the respective years:
- 2019 - RM25 million unrealised foreign exchange gains.
- 2018 - RM16 million unrealised foreign exchange gains.
- 2017 - RM78 million unrealised foreign exchange gains and RM62 million prior years' service fee reduction.
- (5) Dividends declared and proposed in respect of the designated financial years.
- (6) Include derivative financial instruments designated for hedging relationship on borrowing.
- (7) The comparative results were restated due to the change in deferred tax measurement on indefinite-life intangibles.